Caroline has been a guest speaker at the Scone Literary Festival, the Food & Words Festival, the Jessie Street National Womens’ Library, the Faber Academy, and has given presentations at other libraries and events. She recently gave author talks on her newest novel at Avalon Community Library and as part of the Lunchtime Lecture series at the Sydney Jewish Museum. If you would like her to discuss writing or historical fiction at your event, or have any other enquiries, please fill in this form.
Caroline will be doing a book tour in Victoria in early March and you can catch her on the following dates:
- Friday 3rd March at 6pm – Shepparton Library, 41-43 Marungi Street, Shepparton, VIC 3630 | Free event with bookings through email [email protected] or 1300 374 765
- Saturday 4th March at 10.30am – Kerang’s Sir John Gorton Library, Murray Valley Highway & Shadforth Street, Kerang, VIC 3579 | Bookings at Kerang Library or call 03 5452 1546
- Sunday 5th March at 2.15pm – Echuca Library, in conversation with Maya Linnell as part of a special event for International Women’s Day 2023 | VIC Bookings essential at Campaspe Library or www.campaspe.vic.gov.au/library or call 03 5481 2400
- Monday 6th March at 5.30pm – Frankston Library, 60 Payne Street, Frankston, VIC 3199 | Bookings at Frankston Library or call 03 9784 1020
- Tuesday 7th March at 6.15pm – First Tuesday Book Club presented by Dymocks Camberwell with authors Kylie Ladd, Kate Solly, Dr Kate Gregorevic, Paul Dalgarno and Chris Cheers at Rivoli Cinemas, 200 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, Vic 3123 | Bookings through Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/first-tuesday-book-club-march-2023-with-special-guest-authors-tickets-544919357467
Book group events
If you are reading one of Caroline’s books and would like her to participate in your book club via zoom, then please contact her. There won’t be a cost, as long as the book group are all happy to buy a copy of the book and Caroline would be most grateful if attendees post reviews on Goodreads, social media or wherever they bought the book.
The typical running order would be for the group to send a zoom link for Caroline to join the group. She will give a brief introduction to the book, her inspiration and writing process. Then she’ll open the discussion and members can share their thoughts and ask questions. Caroline will usually stay for 30-60 minutes depending on the size of the group.